28 April 2015
Workshop on Applications of Physiomics’ Virtual Tumour to Immunotherapy and Translational Science- June 2, 2015, Hersonissos (Greece)
Physiomics will present a half-day workshop on “Applications of Physiomics’ Virtual Tumour to Immunotherapy and Translational Science”, ahead of the 2015 PAGE meeting. This workshop will review the preclinical Virtual Tumour model used to predict optimal doses and schedules of combination therapy. We will provide an overview regarding the recent extension of the current model to include immunotherapy and clinical translational. This will then be followed by an interactive session where the participants will discuss with Physiomics’ colleagues what they feel is important in making predictions. The workshop will include live demonstration of the Virtual Tumour supporting software, the ModelPlayer.
1:30 -2:00 pm Welcome reception – coffee and registration
2:00 -2:30 pm Virtual Tumour
- Intro to Physiomics’ Virtual Tumour
- Case studies
- Extension: immunotherapy
2:30 – 3:00 pm Virtual Tumour live demo 1: modelling a synergistic immunotherapy combination
- Validation of the VT immunotherapy module: prediction of the efficacy of an anti PD-L1/irradiation combination in two syngeneic mouse models
3:00 -3:15 pm Coffee break
3:15 -3:30 pm Virtual Tumour Clinical
- Development of the translational model
- Case studies
3:30 – 4:00 pm Interactive session
- Physiomics team will discuss with participants what they feel is important to making translational predictions
- Q&A on the technology applications
- Reveal the key data that were important in making translational predictions
4:00 – 4:30 pm Virtual Tumour live demo 2: predicting the outcome of a clinical trial
- Validation of the translational capabilities of Virtual Tumour Clinical: prediction of the changes in tumour size in both arms of a phase II study, using only preclinical xenografts data and clinical PK
Attendance is free of charge, but places are limited. To register please send your names and business contact details by email to Charmaine Fraser (email@example.com).
Further details about the company can be found on www.physiomics-plc.com.